tauno Index du Forum

tauno
Lindsey

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DEEP Todd Redmonds 6 1/3 innings of one-ru

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tauno Index du Forum -> tauno -> tauno
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 01:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: DEEP Todd Redmonds 6 1/3 innings of one-ru Répondre en citant

Thumbs down to those who believe there is never room to wonder if something is wrong with Sidney Crosby. The suggestion that his game seems to lack something — lately, that something has been goal-scoring — is seen as a knock against the player who is considered the world’s best. But unbiased hockey watchers are so familiar with Crosby’s game, and so awestruck by his talents when they’re on full display, that they’re able to tell the difference when something is missing. When Crosby scored just once in last season’s playoffs, it turned out he was bothered by a wrist injury. Now, after a stretch of 19 games that has seen him score only two goals, it is revealed that he hasn’t been feeling well, tests have been done and he has been held out of Pittsburgh’s last two games. Through it all, he’s still Sidney Crosby, the NHL’s reigning MVP and scoring champion and a candidate to repeat those honours, so how much can be wrong? Well, that’s exactly the point — how much is wrong? It’s a legitimate question, not an insult. If ever there was a futile battle, this is it, but thumbs down to the NHL’s “loser point”, the third point in the three-point game. I realized that few others care about this anymore when the Toronto Maple Leafs beat Detroit 2-1 in a Wednesday night shootout, and, given the fact that the Red Wings took 42 of the 61 shots that preceded the tiebreaker contest, the reaction was that Detroit was deserving of a point. I concluded that the three-point game had gained acceptance, and then I realized that I should have been saying that a long time ago, because it has existed for 10 years. It affects the standings in no small way. The Florida Panthers are sitting in a wild-card playoff spot thanks to eight points gained in overtime and shootout losses. They have the same number of points as the Boston Bruins, but if all games were worth two points, Florida would trail Boston by six points. There are no points awarded to NBA or NFL teams that lose in overtime, or to MLB teams that lose in extra innings, and that’s because those sports do it the simple way, and I suggest, the correct way — they count wins and losses. Brian Propp Jersey . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. Valtteri Filppula Jersey . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. http://www.flyersauthority.com/authentic-dale-weise-flyers-jersey/ .  Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed.  A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed. Bill Barber Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. Bernie Parent Jersey . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test.TORONTO - September baseball can be particularly challenging for a player coming back from injury. The minor league affiliates wrap up their regular seasons on or around Labour Day, leaving returning players with no option but to find their offensive timing against the sports best pitchers. "Im hoping itll be the first at bat," said Colby Rasmus before Fridays 5-3 loss to the Orioles. "I feel good. My swing feels good and thats all Im worried about right now. The timing will come. Im just going to get up there and try to pretend like I havent even missed any games and go out there and just play a ballgame and have fun." Little did he know hed be pleased with the result. After popping out to Baltimore third baseman Manny Machado on the third pitch of his first at bat, Rasmus stepped up in the fifth and launched his 19th home run of the season to give Toronto a 3-0 lead. With the game tied 3-3 in the seventh, Rasmus singled to put Blue Jays at the corners with one out. Rasmus would be stranded and Toronto wouldnt score in the inning. Rasmus returned from a strained left oblique, which cost him 29 games. ENCARNACION RETURNS Edwin Encarnacion was back in Fridays lineup after missing five games with a sore left wrist. Hes four home runs shy of a second-straight 40-home run season. "I dont think about that," said Encarnacion. "I dont think about getting 40 home runs. Im just thinking about trying to be healthy, trying to finish the season playing and I dont think about whether Ill get two more or three more, whatever. If I get it, its good. If not, its all right." Encarnacion went 0-3 with a walk and a run scored. REDMOND GOES DEEP Todd Redmonds 6 1/3 innings of one-run ball marked the longest start of his major league career. DAVIS IN EXCLUSIVE COMPANY Chris Davis hit his 50th home run of the season in the eighth inning, breaking a 3-3 tie.dddddddddddd In doing so, Davis launched himself into rarified air, joining only Babe Ruth (1921 - 59/44) and Albert Belle (1995 - 52/50) to hit 50 home runs and 40 doubles in a single season. The home run was Davis seventh against the Blue Jays this year and 16th against Toronto since the start of the 2012 season. "Hes having a great year," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "Hes so strong, he hits them anywhere. It has nothing to do with the park here. You know, some guys will get some cheapies here but he doesnt get any cheapies. The thing that makes him so good is that he hits them anywhere. Even in that home run hitting contest in the All-Star Game he was the only guy hitting some home runs to the opposite field. Hes dangerous." ORIOLES NEED WINS Fridays win was crucial for the Orioles, who arrived in Toronto having lost the final three games of a four-game series, at home, with the New York Yankees. Baltimore entered play on Friday 2.5 games behind Tampa Bay for the final wild card spot. Both the Yankees and Indians are ahead of the Orioles but behind the Rays. Manager Buck Showalters club needs to turn things around. "Its why we do what we do," said Showalter. "A game in April has the same impact mathematically but because of the dwindling opportunities I think it creates a little more emotion about it, I guess." Baltimore is embarking on its final road trip of the season. After three in Toronto, the Orioles will visit the Red Sox for three and the Rays for four games. The season ends with a six-game homestand; three each against the Jays and the Red Sox. "Its why we all get up in the morning," said Showalter. "Proud that they are meaningful games but we need to win some more to have it continue that way." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 01:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tauno Index du Forum -> tauno -> tauno Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation